Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Job Interview

I have a job interview today. An important one to say the least. As a junior in college, this summer's internship (the last of my career) is probably the most meaningful job of my life this far. For when I graduate next spring, it is imperative that I get a good first job that lets me fulfill my passion for writing and broadcasting. The interview today is with Foxsports television, and is the job I am hoping to earn for this summer. If I can do so - assuming all goes well this summer - I will set myself up very well for post-under grad life. Am I nervous? No. But at the same time, I am curious as to the type of questions I will be hit with. Sure he'll ask me what my passions are and where I see my career going, but what if I'm asked questions like what my role in the world will be? I hardly know my role on my own basketball team, let alone the planet. I look forward to the interview but I know there will be a point where I'm not sure what to say. I hope all goes well...

No comments: